Quiet room @ 197 Master Studio - Bloomberg Center
Quiet room etiquette
At Bloomberg Master Studio197 we designated a quiet space to study individually. Let's follow this etiquette:
- This room is intended to be a silent space to study, for individual work
- Keep your voice down
- You may not leave your belongings in the room in order to “save” your spot in the room. If you leave your belongings for more than 5 minutes, your belongings may be removed from the room.
- Rooms should be left tidy.
- Remove any trash, erase the board, etc
- CTSA meetings will take place at the Study Room. Dates to be published